Let’s start off your new year with success! We’ve created a checklist to help you prepare for 2022 with ease! Here’s your chance to get organized and make your financial planning more efficient. Good news, if you are a current Logistis member, most of the items on the checklist are taken care of for you so go enjoy your holiday and leave the rest to us.
2021 End of the Year Checklist
- Make sure to finalize all 2021 financial statements.
- Gather documentation and check 2021 tax deadlines.
- Before January 31, submit Form 1099 to contractors.
- If your business is qualified, apply for PPP loan forgiveness.
- Claim your Employee Retention Tax Credit.
- Confirm that your payroll provider is prepared to send W-2s.
- Log research and progress for R&D tax credit.
- Check out this article for more checklist tasks and details!
We want you to be very prepared for the new year so we will also be sharing a 2022 checklist to get started!
2022 Deadline Checklist
- Send W2, 1095-B, and 1095-C forms to employees and 1099s to contractors.
- On Q1 and Q2 form 941, claim R&D tax credits
- Keep track of Federal Quarterly Estimated Tax Installments
- Read this article for a full checklist with details
These two checklists help you end 2021 on a stress-free note and will help you stay organized for 2022. Logistis wants to help you out with business coaching for your creative startups! Get more information and ask your questions by sending an email to [email protected]!